From:
Milliesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2011 09:42:10 -0600
I HOPE I get the rest of these mailed out tomorrow as I am way behind.

We received 600 new ferret beds...........donated as overstock. We
picked shelters that were in the middle with over 20 but less than
50 ferrets to ship them some. I have 17 boxes left to mail out. We
already did close to that amount last week.

It has been a drain.........financially to mail these but found I can
get 18 in 2 boxes taped together for around $15 to $20 (Its the # of
boxes we did that did it - we took up donations from our members so we
wouldn't dip into our vet funds. Otherwise the one box holding 15 was
$38 up and would have run us over $1,000 for the mailing, so it was a
real savings stuffing them into the two boxes which allowed 3 extra and
cut the cost in half.)

If you would like to send a box to your favorite shelter (I still have
2 pallets worth left), write me at [log in to unmask] and give me
name, address, and phone #, and you can PayPal our account on our
website www.txferretrescue.org $20 for $18 or $15 for 10 (that just
covers the shipping costs - there is NO charge for these beds, we just
would like to share the bounty) and I can put your name in the box as
a donation from you. I can email you a picture of what they look like -
not the fanciest as they are either blue brown or green or red with
gray fuzzy bottoms....but they are the larger beds with fasteners to
attach to a shelf and some of our shelter ferrets prefer them over the
hanging hammocks we have.

I still need addresses on several of these we picked and have called
and left messages. Sure want these we have mailed tomorrow if possible.
Using UPS ground so it'll take 3 to 4 days to get there.

Millie and her Danes at the
Texas Ferret Lovers Rescue
www.txferretrescue.org