From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 14:34:42 -0400
Shelter Dad Dino will be travelling up to the scenic white mountains for
the 8TH Annual Ferret Fun Day hosted by Ferret Services of Freedom.
(While shelter Mom takes care of the sick kids and holds an adoption appt
at the shelter).  He will be bringing with him one of his secret recipe
decadent chocolate cakes for raffle / auction to help the programs
provided by Ferret Services of Freedom.

Also a great Special edition "Ferret Wise Funhouse Tent" in a berre patch
design will be among the raffle items on the auction block at this event.
I encourage all ferret loving friends who can commute to join the folks
for a GREAT ferret event.  This one was one of our departed Bear
FerretWise's favorite fun events!

As A SPRING CELEBRATION all X-tasy Etc. bedding at this event May 17th
ONLY will be featured at buy one at reg.  cost get 2nd for 1/2 price.  A
great way to spruce up those cages for your ferrets.  Hope you all have a
grand time-- I will miss saying hello to you all- but there is much work
to do at the shelter!

Alicia
shelter mom

www.ferretwise.org