From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 21:48:23 -0400
I was wondering if it is bad for ferrets to be in a room without windows
during the day.  I'm hoping to move and have found a place with a small
windowless den (no natural light would reach this room).  My ferrets are
only caged during the day when I'm at work, I would like to make this a
safe ferret room, where they can roam until I get home and give them free
reign.  Is it bad for ferrets to have no natual light during the day?

Thanks for any input
Risa

PS I've had a lot of questions lately - thanks to everyone who's been
helping!  I've given personal responses except to Larry M.  - Larry, your
e-mail wouldn't open or display your return e-mail.  But I thank you, if
you can e-mail a regular text e-mail I would like to hear your reply!
Dooks