Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 08:37:29 PDT
First of all, exactly how high of a temp.  can ferrets stand?  Here's the
deal, I will be going home for summer vaction from college, with my two
ferrets.  The problem is that my parents will not run the air conditioner
for them.  I have decided to leave them down the basement in their smaller
cage during the very hot hours in the day until I return from my summer
job, (8am-3pm) I then I will let them upstairs to excercise, I figure I
will then put them upstairs in my room in the evening in the big cage
because I do not want to make them stay in the musty old basement the
entire day because I am quite sure that would not be good on the respitory
system.  Does anyonehave any other suggestions>?

Tara

Reece+ The little hellion Scooter.