From:
Lacey Niford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 09:07:24 EST
Hiya!

>I THINK I'll be able to get my ferret in two weeks, tops---if I can find a
>good cage.

Please check out Martin's Cages . . someone suggested it to me and now I
have a beautiful new home for my "future fuzzy!" Nice big roomy cage with
plenty of "floor space" and plenty of "hammock space", which brings me to
my next question .  .  .

>HOME-MADE hammock, thank ya very much---it'll be really comfy and soft.

Is there anywhere online that has "directions" for the "craftically
impaired" do-it-yourselfer who wants to attempt homemade hammocks?

Seeya!

Lacey & (well nobody yet, but all set up and ready to adopt!)