Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 21:16:04 -0500
Andy, Ziggy and the shelter kids just want to remind you that we have
a raffle going on for the pet bed.  For information on the raffle you
can go here:
http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/lakeroad.html

Mom still needs help getting the new chine to wash our clothes.  If you
are interested in helping and would like to know more we have all the
information you need on our web site at www.ferretfarm.org nder
Help our Shelter then Bubbles for Blankies.
Click Here To See Our Funny Picture:
http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/washing.jpg

To Make A Donation To The Shelter For The Washer With Pay Pal
PayPal is the secure payment processor for our shelter:
http://www.paypal.com/
With Pay To

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?
You can sponsor one of our fur kids.
There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking for
new homes.

Andy-cub reporter, shelter kids, & oh yeah mum too!

Our Petfinder Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NY559.html