From:
Caroline Worrall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 1995 08:39:07 -0700
I just took Sarah to the vet last week for her yearly check-up and my vet
told me that she was a bit overweight.  She switched to Iams Adult Catfood
last summer when she turned four.  I asked my vet if I should put her on
diet catfood and he said that it Might be a good idea, but he really didn't
say yes definitely.  So my question is should I put her on diet catfood?
If so, what's the best kind?  She has free choice access to food all day
and night and I don't really want to restrict her.  She gets two pumps of
Ferretine a day, but really no other treats (everything she really likes is
super bad for her).

It's hard to imagine anything that weighs 1 1/2 lbs. being fat.

Thanks,
Caroline (Sarah's well-trained pet)