From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2012 16:27:37 -0500
I asked Pivot if she wanted a Foamy Fry which is a kind of cartilage
protein treat that is good for their gums and teeth because they like
chewing on them, and she did something she has never done. She did a
booty dance. She partly stood up, holding one of my hands on each side
with one of her little cupped front paws, and then she began lifting
one leg after the other very rapidly while in the sort of bent over
posture that a little human kid will use when doing that "dance" if
the little child needs to pee. The difference is that she has a tail
so at the same time time her tail and her little rear end were both
also wagging side to side! I sure hope she does that again!

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.miamiferret.org/