Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 09:47:23 -0500
I was on a news list the other day and there was a list of future beanie
babies on it.  Yes there was a ferret on the list.  There wasn't any
information about it yet just that it was on the list.

See what a community can do!!!..

Oh Skippy is doing really well..  She's on her third month on the
prednisone and I haven't had to up her dosage as of yet.  I take her to
the vet at the end of the month for her checkup.  She's back to being her
old self and she's givin up eating the cat food (I think purina changed
the formula because she turned her nose up at the new bag).

Thanks again to everyone for your support in this.

Cherri
Skippy - Mom can I have my medicine now.  I just love that cherry
flavor (as she's standing in front of the fridge)
Bugsy - Why does she always get yummies?? Where's mine! YUCK that
stuff smells ucky.