From:
Kathy Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 00:37:11 -0500
Hi FMLer's,

I'm so happy I could cry (and I guess I did)!!  Sukie's message today re:
Wisconsin's change in policy for ferrets made me stop and reflect just a
little --

I think we in the Ferret Coomunity owe a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to the Jacob's
family!  Due to their stickability and determination in fighting for what
was right, many of us can rest at night knowing that our babies will be safe
and sound!  It was said to me during Kodo's plight, that it was probably
inevitable that Kodo would lose his life, but what a great martyr he would
be!  How true those words have become!

If anyone knows how to get a hold of the Jacobs, please let them know we at
The Ferret Nook are thinking of them and if there is anything we can do to
make their life more comforable, let us know!  We will never forget their
beloved Kodo and what his death did to start changes on the status of our
little children of fur!

When you go to bed tonight, you may wan to to say a special prayer in Kodo's
and the Jacobs' name!

Ferret hugs,

Kathy & The Ferret Nook Members
& of course, the 86 Fuzzies