From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:17:35 EST
I agree Chris.  To everything.

I have to wonder what the hell an unvaccinated ferret was doing on the
set?  I mean for Ben to require a shot, it had to be unvaccinated right?
Ooooooooor did Ben Stiller, etc, over react and waaaaaaaant a shot, etc?
Either way its bad.  It's a loose/loose situation.  Either Ben Stiller is
an ignorant jerk and huge baby who loves the publicity, ooooor, the movie
set was ignorant in the handling of an animal and situation on the set.
Either way, ferrets loose.  Did the movie set get an unvaccinated animal?
Did the movie set mishandle the animal?  Did the movie set (when I say
set, I know its incorrect, you know I mean studio people) not breif
people on how to handle the ferret about this animal?  Did the movie set
people just borrow this ferret with no reaaaaal ferret handler that knew
what they were doing in case of such an event?  I don't know any answers,
and no matter what they are, the effects are the same.

Wolfy