From:
will hughey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 1998 23:53:04 -0700
Ya-hello  fuzzy army!

My wife and I were surprised at how large this list is every day!  We have
some questions:

1) When does the hard bitting stop, and the "nips" start?  Our ferret,
Quigly, is female and 8 weeks old, Should we scruff her and tell her no?
Or wait till she gets older?  and,

2) Does anyone know of a "ferret vet " in the Silverdale-Bremerton-Seattle
area, or a good way to find one, the first try?

Please give us some info, guys.

Well, I'm sure Quigly's getting into something  in the kitchen by now,
so I'd better go. Please write, Bill and Angela. :)--]=<