From:
John Rosloot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 15:38:24 -0600
First off I'd like to thank the many people who posted or emailed their
support and sympathy when Bud passed away. Between posts and email I got
somewhere around 50 responses. Thank you all.

I spoke to the pathologist today, and the autopsy results have not been
finalized yet. Based on what he said there wasn't much they could tell under
the microscope because of the cellular damage resulting from Bud having been
frozen (darn that emergency vet for telling me to freeze Bud!). The autopsy
results should be finalized some time next week. I'll let you all know if
they learn anything useful.

I've set up a memorial web page in Bud's honor, if anyone's interested.
It's at:

http://www.cs.uregina.ca/~john/Ferrets/bud_memorial.html

--
John Rosloot, Caregiver to Cassidy and Sammy (goodbye my dear little Bud)
Technical analyst, Dept. of Computer Science, University of Regina