From:
MRS TRACY E BUSSEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 1995 21:08:12 EDT
This is my first time on the FML, so let me introduce myself.  My name is
Tracy Bussey.  I live in Flagstaff, Arizona with my three wonderful ferrets,
Madie, Max and Marnie.  All three are Marshall Farms ferrets.  I've lived in
Arizona for eight months now as I'm originally from New York.  After doing
some research, I've decided to try breeding ferrets on a small scale.  All
three of my ferrets came fixed which appears to be the norm for Marshall
Ferrets.  Does anyone know of any breeders in the Arizona area?  I will also
gladly accept any advice anyone has on this topic.  Like I said, I have done
some research on breeding, but first hand experience seems the best way to go.

       Thanks! Tracy, Max, Marnie and Madie