From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 1996 09:08:02 EST
No, Canada hasn't placed Quebec under a quarantine, though these days...

I just thought the Quebeckers on the list, and those who are interested in
bite policies of different places, would like to know what I learned about
Quebec's ferret bite policy yesterday at the vet's.  She told me that here,
if the ferret who has bitten somebody has proof of vaccination, then the
ferret just has to undergo a ten day in-home quarantine, with a vetrinary
exam at the beginning and the end of the quarantine.  This is very good news
for me, since I have one ferret who can never really be trusted not to bite,
especially with kids.

Congrats to Massachusetts-- Amelia and Cully hope to visit soon!

Regina, doing well, all things considered
Amelia, who had reaction-free shots yesterday
Cully, who has his coming soon, so stop gloating at Amelia, ya jerk