From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 13:10:47 -0500
Hello all

Over the last few days, I've seen a lot of heartbreaking cases of ferrets
who are severe biters as a result of their unhappy pasts.  For all of you
great rescue folks who are rehabilitating these guys, I have a hare-brained
suggestion/idea (what else is new?).  Do you think that a steel mesh fish
scaling glove would offer protection?  I realize that you want to be able
to handle them with your hands so that they learn to like people, but until
they are settled enough to permit this, I thought the glove might help.

These mesh gloves are available at outdoor retailers.  I found some
online at
http://www.tackledirectory.com/filletglove/
http://www.productsunlimited.com/enter.html?target=
Fishing_TackleFillet_Items.html

(No affiliation to any of these companies.  They just turned up in a
search.)

Just another crazy idea from,
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/sageferrets