From:
DAPHNE REDDY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 19:26:33 -0700
Help please......I am trying to contact Ferrets Across America, a
girl saw one of my ferrets on the Giving Tree, and is hoping to adopt
him. However she is in GA and I am in IL, she tried e-mailing a week
or so ago but had not heard back and I was hoping to help find some
information so hopefully this ferret baby can have a forever home for
Christmas. Please let me know if you know of a way to contact them, I
hope to get him to his new home before winter really sets in and the
roads get so bad. Thanks for any help you can give.

Daphne