From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:19:09 -0500
I'd posted & asked if any other shelters had been contacted by this
company, ( a division of Wal Marts) this meat program is for the
outdated meats or fixing to be out dated.

So, I'm posting it again. This is a good deal for any one feeding raw,
or those that make huge batches of soup with more than chicken or
turkey,

Please feel free to crosspost to dog/cat shelters too.

Hi Sandi,

You had spoken with Jason previously about the Feed Animal America
Program, now called Sustainable Selections. We are now launching the
program and we want to make sure we have the right stores available
for you.

I left a message for you today at the park, I understand you are very
busy. J Please call me to discuss the program or email me your phone
number with time to discuss how to sign up for the program:
972-464-0004 x211

Program Details:
á You will select local retail stores that are convenient for you to
  pick up your meat from (call to get store assignments).
á You will visit the store each week to pick up your meat.
á Sometimes stores will have produce and baked goods available for pick
  up at your choosing, it is not required that you take these items,
  but if they will help your animals they are yours to take!
á UNLIMITED MEAT: We will assign you as many stores as you need to meet
  your feeding needs for one low price.
á You will pay a small monthly fee to participate in the program
  ($100-$150 monthly). These fees are necessary to offset the costs
  associated with the administration of the program, insurance for each
  participant, the paper-work associated with monthly reports, and the
  overall management of the membership and store relationships. You
  can get all the feed you need for the low cost of membership.
á Legal advice (not counseling) should issues ever arise at your park.
á A lobbying force in Washington to help get issues addressed that
  impact you (through Earth911 alliance)!

This program enables you to spend the dollars you normally allocate
each month on animal feed to IMPROVE YOUR ANIMALS LIVES, while saving
edible food from the landfill... it's a WIN WIN!

Please contact me at your convenience to discuss!

Have a great day,
Robin Sweere, PMP, CSCA
Project Manager
972-464-0004 x 211
Check out our Feed the Animals Program
--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter

A 501-3c ,no kill
we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Search with us!!
We also are in need of sponsers for the older hospice keeds.
Just $5 a month will help.

Remember God in all we do, for without HIM, we are nothing