From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 19:14:01 EDT
This is fun,trying to remember all the names I call my guys.The repeatable
ones anyway.I can't wait to see you folks with 10+ put all the names
down.Maybe you could run it in a series.Well ,here are mine.  Valentine-a
6.7 yr.  M silver mitt with a penchant for climbing in the garbage.Also a
great clean up crew.The sweetest thing since bees invented honey,and a great
teaching ferret.Nicknames-Snotface,Snotty,old fart,old man,Val,Vally,chubbo,
and snuggle worm.  Jasmine-4.2 yr.dark sable F,who loves socks and trolls
(another story).Will do backflips for McD.  fries,and a certified shoulder
warmer,as well as a great bugger.My little clown,or always seems to get
herself into these things.  Nicknames-Jazz,Jazzy,Yasmeene,little girl, silly
girl,cute face,Jazzy Poo,come back with that,and junkfood junkie.

Taz-a 2.6 yr.  light sable M with a desire to move anything Jasmine hides.He
is also on the cleanup crew,and the mess up crew.Will do just about anything
for a raisin,and makes a good teaching ferret,very tolerant with small or
handicapped kids.Nicknames-Taz man,Tazmania,Raz ma Taz,Silly boy,kiss up
boy,Mr.Taz man,and my ferrwet(my grandson).

Then there are the ones used for all 3;no no, bad ferret,get out of that,and
when they're asleep,mama's little angels.Can't wait to see some more of
these.

    Sandy & mama's angels
There are no ordinary ferrets.If you don't believe it,just ask them.