From:
Lynn Toole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:25:16 -0500
LAYAWAY!!!!!!

http://www.thehideyhole.com/cart/index.php?main_page=page&id=3&chapter=3

In my quest to make life easier for you I came up with a (hopefully)
easy payment alternative.  Layaway gives you the opportunity to pick
out/place your order and make payments on it.

Here is how I envision it working:

Go to the website (http://www.thehideyhole.com/cart) and look through
all the items I have to offer (stop back often as I am trying to add new
things.  Keep your eyes open for limited time Halloween and Christmas
specials.) Pick out what you would like to have and hit that purchase
button.

*** Don't be afraid to spend because you can make payments and spread
it out according to your budget.  ***

When you get to the checkout screen the 3rd screen (where you specify how
you wish to pay) has a box for Discount Coupons.  Enter the coupon code
of LAYAWAY.

Under the special instructions/comments box let me know when you would
like to make payments (day of week or specific date.  i.e.: Friday or
15th).

Now comes the tricky part: This coupon automatically shows an 80%
discount on your order.  That doesn't mean that you only have to pay
20%, but that the down payment will be 20% of the order.  Unfortunately
(for you) the entire purchase price will have to be paid before the
product can be shipped.  You are responsible for making your payments.

NO REMINDERS WILL BE SENT.

Defaulting on payment:

If you default on your payment you will not receive a refund of funds
paid.  Instead you will be issued an in-store credit to be used on a
future purchase.  If you cannot make your scheduled payment but still
want all or a portion of the product please don't hesitate to let me
know.

I am in hopes that this will work well for both you and me.  If you
have a problem or need assistance contact me.

Thank you for shopping.

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com