Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 10:48:30 -0700
Dook, Dook you little rascally Saraferret and thanks you from the
bottom of ALL of our hearts here on this side of the Bridge. You have
enlightened us, made us laugh through our tears of sorrow and generally
always been there for us in our times of loss. You will never be
replaced. Now go and roll and tustle in the high summer grass with all
our dear little fuzzies that you have helped gain their wings. And say
hi to our Meerkat cousin Flower as well.

Sniffles forever

Putorius and the nefarious gang of nine...missing of course our latest
gentleman to cross the bridge...MAX!