From:
"Schilling, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 07:38:23 -0400
Hey all.....hi from Florida and the fuzzy 6.....and now for the dilemma.

Last night during playtime, I noticed, Snickers, Snowball and Slick all
circling this on tiny spot on the carpet.  Then I noticed Snickers chewing
and then rubbing her face on the carpet.  I then saw one of those worm
thingys.  You know those little bugs that curl up in a real tight little
circle that looks like a little worm.  Anyways, I think Snickers might
have ate one of those, is this okay?  There was this funky smell and I
thought maybe this kind of worm has some kind of defense mechanism.  I
gave Snickers some laxatone and she is just fine.  I guess my main
question is...is it alright for ferrets to eat bugs?  I know that you
shouldn't purposely FEED them bugs....I just want to make sure it is okay
if they catch them?  Any info would be great and feel free to e-mail me
directly!

Dooks,
Tracy & the fuzzy 6