From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 08:54:38 EST
Hello,

I have used rescue remedy in traveling with a 5 healthy ferrets about a
year ago.  I think it helped them.  Last weekend I had to take a 8 hour
trip from Atlanta to Camp Lejuene, my brother left for Kuwait.  I took
4 ferrets that I thought I would worry about the whole trip.  I decided
that since they had issues not to use it.  I had a 7 year old she has
that recurring right adrenal issue and cancer.  I first thought of giving
that too her.  But, I decided not to given any of them anything.  Just
more talking and holding on the trip.  Since, I was by myself I would not
play the radio and talk to them.  But, since you ferret has these medical
issues.  Consult your vet.  But, I would take the bottle in to the vet to
let them see the ingredients.

Have a safe trip.
Benita