From:
Krista Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 13:02:30 -0500
Hi all,

I hope that everyone is ok with this big storm going on in the states.
Here is Ottawa, Canada it is just FREEZING!

I have one breif question.  Last night we decided to bathe the boys because
they really stunk.  We used the small pink bottle of ferret shampoo.  That
stuff is really expensive.  Has anyone tried using something like Johnsons &
Johnsons Baby Shampoo??  You know, no more tears.  Or are there any
alternatives?

Also, are there any problems with blow drying your ferrets?

Thanks in advance.

Krista - "Boy i hate those baths"
Tracey - "Boy i hate those baths"

Thunder - "What is this wet stuff?  I don't like it!"  (first timer)
Rascal - "This is great!!  What are you guys FREAKING out for?"
Digger - "ALL RIGHT, THAT'S IT!!  GET ME OUTTAHERE!!!!!!"