From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 09:30:11 EST
To Whom It May Concern,
the emotional impact on you!  What about your animal having dignity in
death?  I wouldn't stuff my mother and as we are all animals and creatures
of God I think they have the same right to life and the same dignity in
death!  Sometimes love means letting go.  Remember ashes to ashes, dust to
dust?  Return your loved one to the earth from whence he came!!!

Am I not my brothers keeper?

Sincerely,
        Irena...Lucy's mom