From:
Vicky Kuruc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:28:11 +0000
To all of those who say "lighten up and move on", that is fine but you
are the ones who are keeping the conversation going by responding.  And
unless I woke up this morning in Nazi Germany, we are all free to voice
our opinions similar or not similar.  I havent made up my mind rather I
want to go see it or not, I enjoyed the first two very much but my
thoughts are that it might spoil the whole thing for "me" to view that,
you of course are free to feel that it doesnt spoil it for "you" and go
watch it, that doesnt negate my feeling on it for me tho, to each his
own.  That's all I have to say.

--
Vicky
"Ferret-Proof isn't"