From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:24:16 -0700
Friends and Family,

My cousin, Jairess went to be with God last night at around 7 pm.  Her
mom, Jonnie, held her in her arms.......such a wonderful girl of only 12
years old.

I would like to thank everyone for their prayers during this time.

Sandee....please show Jairess the way....I am sure that my two brothers,
Ricky and Frankie are there.  Ricky loved animals so much, I can just see
him up there at the Rainbow Bridge playing with all of the animals and
helping to greet everyone.  Please help her find them.

Jairess was a wonderful, bright, delightful girl who always had a smile
and always had a hug to share.  She would take the time to be by your
side if you needed someone.

Through all she had endured she was a spark of hope.  Even now.  Live life
to the fullest and never give up on your dreams.

Joanne