From:
Debbie Bassaraba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 14:04:06 EDT
Penny:
Is there a ferret rescue in your area?  I work with the one in Tucson, Az.
and I know we screen our homes and make sure the ferrets are taken care of.
I know you can call directory assistance and ask for ferret rescues in your
area.  I also know they are listed in the back of ferret magazines in the
pets sotres.  I don't know where you live in Ohio but there is one in
Chicago for sure.  I know I talked to the woman.

Please DON"T take them to animal control.  Our animal control in Tucson,
Az.  thinks they are "wild animals" and puts them down.  The humane
society might have a lead for you.  Or post a note at your vets office.

Just a suggestion.  Good lick.
Debbie