Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:42:06 -0800
Today is a heavy day for so many people who knew Reb. She is going
to her final resting place today. Our household will have a time of
silence and prayer at that time. We are too far and Mom's health will
not allow travel, but in spirit we will be there--Heart and Soul!

Putting the Memory Book together for her family, there have been
emails, letters and FML posts. One thing that really struck everyone's
heart are the people who never met Reb, never talked to her, but have
been reading the FML and have responded saying that they wish they had
known her. They said that she must have been a special lady.

These replies have brought tears to all of our eyes. I want to thank
you people for taking the time to say something so kind at a sad time
as this. You are special and we have adopted all of you. Please keep
writing, you have a heart and it is showing.

Deva