From:
Wade Zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 14:36:45 -0700
Hi all!  I just wanted to respond to a few things that I have read in the
past couple FML's:

Deana: I use Science Diet kitten food for my two ferts and they love it.  I
had some actual ferret food mixed in with it and they would simply pick out
the ferret food and put it aside so that they could eat the Science Diet.
Hope that helps you out.

Toys: Someone wanted lists of toys that our fuzzies had.  My two have the
usual shoe soles, socks, my male has a softball that he guards with his
life, and they also have a plastic slinky that they just adore.  I'm sure
that there is more but I would have to check under the bed, loveseat, couch,
counter,.....

Love to all the fuzzies out there!

Till next time,
Wade and the 'little people'; Pandora and Little Guy

P.S.  Is there anyone out there that is anywhere near us here at the
University of Wyoming in Laramie?