From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 06:37:20 -0800
At present we have 17 ferrets at Moonsong Ferretry.  I had often thought I
would like to have 30.  Well, I am finding this is about my limit.  I get
home in the evening and have about 3 hours to clean, feed, water and play
with all of the kids.  That includes 5 cats, 4 dogs, 17 rats, 10 chins and
17 ferrets.  Oh, and my husband!!!! :)  Of course, I have the worlds' best
husband.  He usually does the cooking and even helps clean up around the
house.  Also takes care of HIS chinchillas.  What I am trying to say is
that each person has their own set of circumstances and their own life
style.  Determining how many ferrets you have the time to care for
physically and emotionally is just as personal a decision as how many
children you have.  Sometimes there will be circumstances that keep you
from having ferrets, just as some people that would love to have children
can not have them.  Some of us overindulge too!  And just as with human
children, some are abused and need help.  So enjoy your babies of both
kinds and love em to death!!!

Merry, merry fuzzy Christmas.
Judith

Moonsong Ferrets bred to be the perfect companion
http://moonsongferrets.virtualave.net