From:
Natalie Binder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 05:57:00 -0800
Yes, the FML is a lot like as city, as was mentioned earlier.  The
difference is, thie citzens are spread all over the world, and the other
half of the population has fur and Kool-Aid that's a little too sugary.
Community bylaw prohibits only oughtright threats, fighting, and animal
abuse.  Each citizen, furred or otherwise, is a support network for every
other citizen.  We console each other in tims of pain, laugh with each
other, help when needed, and, as the Fairy Dookmother story shows, even
help unite the furred wit the unfurred.  No doors are locked, so come on
in and if possible, bring a litter scoop.

No one's opinions are simply ignored, and everyone counts.  Welocme to the
City of FML, the world's most ideal community.

P.S. Don't worry, any flames are put out by our own personal Fire Brigade.

P.P.S. Specials thanks to Mayor BIG for making the FML the best place to
live this side of the universe.