From:
Andy & Possum Reporters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:41:24 -0400
September 7, 2006

Hi Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter Supporters,

Have you ever heard people talk about the five seasons of the year -Fall,
Winter, Spring, Summer and Road Construction?!  Construction zones can
be frustrating as well as a waste of your precious time.  But here's
some good news--there's ne~ver a construction zone at our Lakeroad Ferret
Farm Rescue/Shelter shopping mall to slow you down.  Everything has been
done to give you a smooth, fast and trouble fr~ee shopping experience.

What can you look forward to when you shop here?

a.. Fr~ee Parking...in your favorite chair!
b.. Easy access to nearly 1000 stores...using just your mouse!
c.. Special Sav~ings...Internet-Only!
d.. No sa1es tax...in most cases

Are you participating in our gift-a-month program?  Don't have a birthday
or anniversary this month?  No problem--choose one of these fun days and
surprise someone!

Cheese Pizza Day (5th), Be Late For Something Day (5th), Read a Book
Day (6th), Teddy Bear Day (7th), Neither Rain Nor Snow Day (7th),
International Literacy Day (8th), Swap Ideas Day (10th), Make Your
Bed Day (11th), Grandparent's Day (11th)

There's nothing to slow you down or stop you from shopping on our store
super-shopping-highway.  Use any of these store banners or the link below
our stores to access more of your favorite merchants.

You can have confidence that your shopping is making a difference to
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter.

Have a wonderful week and don't forget to shop where every purchase makes
a difference!

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter

EVERY Day is Shop for Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter Day!
Use this link to access the Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/Shelter mall.
http://www.shopforcharityday.com/144118

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

Our Shopping Mall
http://www.shopforcharityday.com/144118

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur
kids.  There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking
for new homes.

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
http://www.ferretfarm.org

E-Mail