Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 19:35:20 -0700
Hi all

Sorry as some of these are late.  My hooman left da mailbox get to full
and several of da lists bounced.  Da other hooman who takes care of da
list waz nice and sent us da ones dat bounced.  Sometimes you wonder why
us ferrets bite hoomans.  It is because we get so frustrated with them.
My hooman is off to da ferret show this weekend so may see some of you
hoomans and ferrets there.

A little girl named Roxy came in.  She waz met by Odysseus, Athena, Angel,
Diana, and Felicia.  They were all happy to see each other and greeted
each other warmly.  Then it waz time for da gossip and news so everyone
sat down to listen.  They talked and talked.  They had to take several
breaks to raid da Fruit Bar for a snack.  After all da talking they headed
out to see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at Dirt
Mountain where they were digging away.  I'm not an engineer but it didn't
look to me as there waz any order or design to their digging.  They seemed
to all be doing their own thing.  After a while they were visited by da
resident engineering crew and then they seemed to get their act together.
I guess what they needed is a little direction and co-ordination to get
done what they wanted.  They had to take a break after dat and go over
to da Gravy Gourmet and get some food to refuel.  She said she wanted to
send her luv and lots of kisses and hugs to her mommy.

A little guy named Poco came in later.  He waz met by Ferri-lu, Nutty, and
Rikki.  They were happy to see each other.  They settled down for a long
session of gossip and news from home.  They talked and talked.  Then it
waz time to head out and see all da sights and attraction.  I later seen
all them at da Otter Slide where they were having a ball sliding down and
splashing in da water.  They would slide and hit with a splash only to run
back and get on da slide again.  They seemed to like da sliding better
then da water but you have to take da good with da bad.  They seemed to
have fun anyway.  After da slide they headed off to run through da Fields
and dry off in da grass.  They even found a stray cheweasel or two.  He
said to send lots of luv along with hugs and cuddles to his mommy.

A little guy named Little Tigger II came in later.  He waz met by Tigger,
Coco Puff, Cherokee and Sox.  Tigger waz a little upset about da name
until it waz explained to him dat it waz an honor to have another named
after you.  Then he kinda settled down and called him junior.  They sat
around and talked and caught up on all da gossip and news at home.  Then
it waz time to head off and see all da sights and attractions.  They
walked around for some time but finally ended up over at da Tube Park in
da practice area.  They were running through da tubes and generally have
fun.  They got into a game of chase and soon had everyone over there
invovled in it.  They ran themselves to exhaution but seemed to have lots
of fun.  Then it waz time for a nap at Hammock haven.  He said to send
lots of luv along with kisses and cuddles to hiz mommy.

I am off to da Tube Park to get me some exercise.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee