From:
Yvonnethe tech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 00:43:01 EST
To all the wonderful Secret Santas,

We got new hammies and toys and chewies and treats and things that jingle
and a snake that squeeks and oh my to many to list!!  My mom says the nice
people from the fuzzy northpole sent them,thank you!  Mom says we have to
share :(, well it's Christmas time so well'll let our brothers & sisters
have some, they've been good all year like us :).  Mom is writing this for
us since we don't know how to spell so a BIG thank you again to everyone.

From
Gidget,Stripe and Siam

I wanted to give a separate thank you to all those who sent polar fleece
mice, I now have a little family of mice, neat !

From
Snowflake
Thank you from mom, Yvonne at Fuzztek ADV Shelter