From:
FerretHill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 15:00:03 -0600
Hello!

I have been using the chicken gravy for a while now, my guys love it!

USE AN ALL-METAL HANDCRANK OLD-FASHION MEAT GRINDER that people use to make
sausages with.  It crush up the fat, meat, bones all to a fine mush if you
have the output plate that has small openings for the meat to go out
through.

I don't use the blender at all now for that same reason, burning them out.
I don't need to use it in fact!  My meat grinder does not allow pieces of
bone (or meat) to pass thru unless it is in mashed-like form, like
hamburger.

Although mine does not have pieces of bone shards, you would find that it
is nearly impossible for even sharp bone shards to do any damage to the
intestines.  The intestines are so slippery and flexible that nothing can
pierce through it and the bones are digested so any sharp edges are fast
rounded off.

In other words, you shouldn't worry about bones.  If you still are, find
a good meat grinder (the kind that clamps to the edge of the table)

Hope this helps,

--
Ferrethill and the Fab Four: Soda-Pop, Mocha, Cheswick and Food Stamp

* "Thar ain't no fool like them war-dancing weezels!" *
* IQC number: 35125920                                *