From:
"Patricia L. Hansen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 00:27:12 EDT
My fuzzies and I have put in a transfer for the Phoeniz, Arizona area.  I
tried last year for Florida, but it never went through.  I am fed up with
California (Native for 51 years).  We want out from under the CaCa Gestapo.
I am tired of not being able to take my babies out into the sunshine to
frolic.

I need any information regarding the legalities of ferrets in the Phoenix,
Arizona area.  I want to make sure they will be legal there.  Also, if you
know of any realtors that are ferret friendly??  We would need to rent until
our home in CaCa land sells.  I am not sure of the time frame.  My employer
said it may be "soon".  Also, any information on going across the border in
the Mojave area outbound of California.  I know how to cross at Northern CA
(at Truckee) but do not know if they stop you going OUT of California in the
Mojave area.  Nothing would surprise me about CaCa.

Thank you!

Sparky(I want to retire in freedom), Scooter(PinkEyedAlbino- thats me),
Reba(Am I really a ferret?), Ginger(I am the pretty one)