From:
Katie Carr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 2013 15:14:43 -0500
Hey all, I will be driving from Kansas City to Parkton, Md around
24th & 25th. I will be returning Oct 27th thruth 29th and going thru
Nashville. If you would like to come with & share the cost of fuel
(TDI gets 40+ mpg) & perhaps the driving, please give me a holler.
Pets welcome. I'd be happy to stop anywhere in between.

If there are ferrets that need transport, they would be welcome to
join me. I am an excellent driver, having driven many, many times
coast to coast and in Europe.

Katie & Kids in KC