Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:16:55 -0500
Kim,

I gave my Paddington half a dropper full of colloidal silver in the
morning, and another half in the evening, each day when he was sick.  This
was AFTER running him through various "conventional" medicine treatments
(including antibiotics), none of which had helped significantly.  The
colloidal silver made a noticable difference after just a few days, and he
was back to his normal self within a few weeks!

BTW, I just got the book "Prescription for Nutritional Healing", written by
an M.D. and a C.N.C. , and was delighted to find that the doctor (M.D.)
who wrote it recommends colloidal silver as a treatment for infections,
too.  This was doubly wonderful as this is a VERY well-respected book which
has sold over three million copies by now ..  yahoo!

- Ela