Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 23:00:41 EDT
About two months ago, Mary of F.A.I.R. wrote to all of her members asking
that they contribute to a member who lost everything in a fire.  Helga--
one **incredibly sweet** woman with a depth of character and soul and
compassion that I greatly admire, wrote to all of you about it.  Hi
Helga!!!!  How's the hubby??

I just received the thank you letter today from the lady in the fire.
 .....  All of her ferrets died.....

She could have used the money for anything for herself- Instead, it goes
to an animal emergency fund for people with ferrets that cannot afford
treatment.

Her home burns down, her ferrets are all killed And she decides to do
this.....

There is just something about ferret people that makes them extra special.

Lisette