From:
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 13:22:24 -0500
First off, I would like to thank Linda S. for sending us the LOVELY light
switch covers.  They are BEAUTIFUL!  Id also like to say sorry that I'm
late with my report again.

It's been a busy week for us at the shelter.  We took in 12 ferrets on
Saturday (anyone in Ontario willing to foster?) and we do not have any
empty cages anymore.  Three of the females are in heat and will be going
to get fixed on Monday.

The rest of the crew are boys between 6 months to 1.5 years.  They have not
been socialized with humans and are slightly aggressive, but mom says that
won't last long.

I'm still doing great.  I am so happy I can say that I am cured.  Now mom
has to shift her attention to Mik, treating his Actinomyces.  I just hope
he is as lucky as me and we can cure him too.

Tugger is in the hospital.  He was Kozi's best friend (the kid we lost a
few weeks ago).  Tugger is blind, and used to use Kozi as a guide.  But now
that Kozi is gone, no other ferret has adopted him yet.  I tried, but mom
says I'm a bit too rambunctious for Tug.  Please keep him in your thoughts
while he is sick.

This week, Pantoupa also came to us.  She is a sweet little albino who's
owners couldn't afford a life saving, blockage removal surgery.  We took
her in and she had her surgery and is ready for adoption.  We also took in
Jimmy, a 1.5 year old blaze.

Saigon has grown hair finally after 3 months of Lupron shots.  He looks so
good!  Eclypse and Tyler found homes with great people and mom's just about
ready to drop from exhaustion.  Other than that, it's business as usual at
the shelter ;o)

Love, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!