From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 10:37:31 -0500
Glad to read the report on PA!

Have a copy now of the health dept addresses for every state so I can write
to all of them and find out particulars on their stationary for the Morris
Animal Foundation.  (Oh, I am DREADING this volunteer job so I'd better just
get started.)

For those who also need such a list it's available in library reference
sections in the -State Readership Directory or Administrative Officials_ if
that's how my "St.  Read.  Dir.  Adm.  Officials" note translates.  Notes on
bottom are "State Administrative Officials", "the Council of State
Governments".