Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:47:56 -0700
Sandee,

Would you please help our Frosty Pants find his sister, Sassy Britches,
who he lost last October.

Frosty went in for adrenal surgery today and when they opened him up he
had a huge tumor wrapped all around.  It was very nasty looking and
showed the apearance of being carcinoma.  His right adrenal was also
involved and it was connected to the vena cava.  They called and asked
what we wanted to do.  We knew a five hour operation with little chance
of making it was not fair to Frosty.  He was six years old, a beautiful
DEW, and he couldn't hear a thing.  He hated other ferrets, only loving
his sister, Sassy Britches.  When he lost her to lymphosarcoma, he
decided the only ones he would tolerate were his dad and mom.  He became
quite a lap baby and loved to have his chin skritched and his paws
rubbed.  That became a nightly ritual for him since October.

He was quite a bully, so when he arrives at the Bridge, please ask Bilbo
and Frodo to be nice to Frosty.  Help him adjust to our zoo waiting at
the Bridge, and specially, help him find his Sassy Britches.  I know they
are both happy to be together again.  The little sable girl, Sassy, and
the big ole DEW, Frosty.  What a pair!  We miss you babies.........you've
taken such a big piece of our hearts with you.  But we'll always have you
with us!

We've lost 8 of our special little guys in the last 12 months along with
our big german shephard.  We miss all of them so very much.  It's been a
rough year!

Sandee, thank you for helping Frosty.  Knowing you are there to help our
ferrets adjust really gives us peace of mind.

mjo, rich, & the zoo: Sassy Too, Rocky, Bear, Scooch, Casper, Boo Boo,
Fea, and the dog Darwin.  R.I.P.  Nipper, Lightning, EZ, Cleo, Phantom,
Lady, Frito, Pepper, Caesar, Bilbo, Frodo, Topanga, Ragine, Tasha,
Sabrina, Sassy Britches, Frosty Pants, Phantom II, and the dogs Garth
and Duke