From:
Adrienne C Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 15:02:00 -0800
It's good to know my little Carlin isn't the only one who prefers behind the
refrdgerator!  We let her have her "sanctuary," though--with 2 cats, a
puppy, and the three male ferrets, the little 1-pounder needs someplace to
get away from it all!

The puppy and the ferrets get along great!!  We supervised at first, but
soon we became confident that each knew his or her limits.  They trained
each other quite well.

About the crying kit--when we got our second, she cried anytime her new big
brother was out of sight.  He thought she was pest, and so hid from her most
of the time (until he decided it was nice to have someone to clean his
ears!).  To comfort her, we gave her a small stuffed animal (of course one
with no small pieces she could choke on).  It seemed to work pretty well,
although she eventually ripped the face off.

Adrienne (Magnum, Faux-Pas, Snafu, Carlin)