From:
Lin Talbot-Koehl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:34:30 -0500
HI All:

I signed up for a ferret on the Giving Tree.  Only problem is, I've
tried a few times to contact the shelter mom about it, but have received
no responses.  Christmas is getting closer every day, & I want to send
something out before it's too late.

So, if anyone here is in contact w/ the Ferret City Shelter & Rescue in
Burligton WA (or if you are here yourself), could you *please* email me
at [log in to unmask] as soon as humanly possible?  I don't want to shirk
my responsibility.

Actually, as a side note, I had this *exact same problem* last yr - I
volunteered to be a Santa for a shelter fuzzy on the Giving Tree, &
the shelter mom never contacted me then, either.  Is there some reason
messages aren't going through?  Or are people just not checking their
emails?  I realize shelters are busy, & this is a busy time of yr on
top of all that for everyone, but it seems to me that if one has time
to put their babies on the list, one should also have time to respond
to the people who want to help them out.

Not complaining, mind you. Just confused.

Thanks!

Lin, Ariel, Oberon, Max, & Puck
To email me back, take out everything from "K" to "2"