From:
Beth Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:33:27 -0700
Vicki, I hope that you heal quickly and completely.  When I moved out on
my own, my mom aboslutely forbid me to ever own a pressure cooker.  When
she was young, she had one completely explode on her.  Fortunately, she
avoided major injury, but the experience made her forever wary.  Please
be careful!  You can't cook for the ferrets from the hospital.

Hugs to all.

Beth and the Gang
Maybe,Alciabides,CT,Lucifer,Jett,Spike and Zazi the Beast
 ...and The Dude, who crossed over the Rainbow on 12/31/01

"Not to hurt our humble brethren is our
first duty to them, but to stop
there is not enough. We have a higher
mission - to be of service to