From:
Sheila Crompton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 14:56:46 +0100
Kylie Preisig <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Sheila - is the Ferrets Choice food available at the UK ferret fair made in
>Australia?  If so Companions Choice has cerainly expanded their ferret food
>operaions.  I remember when the food was only available from just a few pet
>shops in Perth.

Companion's Choice is the Australian company.  However the food is
manufactured in the UK.  Mark Orvad is busy getting their products noticed
in the UK.  I've been feeding my ferrets on Ferrets Choice for just over 12
months now and they are doing well on it.  My gang definitely prefer it to
Ferret Complete.  I've been asked to take some bags of FC to York Motor &
Leisure Show as I'm doing ferret PR and Racing this coming weekend.

Sheila
Bolton Ferret Welfare.
Membership Secretary & Editor of The National Ferret Welfare Society.
Web Site: www.btinternet.com/~sheila/ferrets.htm  last update 10 May 1999
Waiting at Rainbow Bridge: Jill, Deanna Troy, Cameron, Carnath, Button,
Bill, Bobby, Jasper & Inga