From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:10:52 -0500
Dreamland

Do you  know that I am here while you are sleeping?
When you're dreaming do you ever dream of me?
Do you know that I am there?
Do you know how much I care?
In your dreams do you know how you're loved by me?

When your little feet are jumping are you playing
in a field of grass that only you can see?
Are you glad that I'm your mom
when I keep you safe from harm
Do you dream of happy times, just you and me?

Your little nose is twitching, are you smelling
all the different smells that dreamland has to give?
Do you realize when you open up your eyes
that this dream is just the life in which you live?

In your dreams you are as happy as you wanted
and you know when you're awake you feel it too.
Just remember all of this, know your dreamland is your bliss
and know this is all the life I've made for you.

S. Pyron
2-8-12