From:
Kathy Rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 04:09:06 -0500
If my Nature Company animal multiples t-shirt is correct, a group of ferrets
is a business.

And how appropriate. As we all know, everything is a ferret's business.

As far as the holes-in-the-bed business, I just recently "ferretproofed" my
bed by stapling some screening material (the black fiberglass stuff, not the
metal kind) to the bottom of my box spring.  So far Felix hasn't even shown
much interest in the bed, but it hasn't even been a month.  Only time will
tell.

-Kathy