From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:44:41 -0500
Just don't use them if you are allergic to grass pollens or to molds if
they stay wet for any length of time.  We learned the same thing the hard
way with a corn waste litter years ago.  Steve used to have worse
allergies to grasses than he does now.  Learned about the molds from
someone else and we learned ourselves about mold in wood stove pellets
thanks to a place which wasn't careful on storage pre-purchase...

Hilbert loves to watch the channels be changed on the tv.  Imagine, an
actual channel surfing excuse... "The ferret likes it!"  Hily sits on
the bed and just stares and stares.  (He has incredible vision, as good
as the two best we've had over the years, I think.)

The best places for ECE info will be:
http://www.afip.org/ferrets
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org/
http://listserv.cuny.edu/archives/ferret-search.html